Business Development Representative - Entry Level Sales!
As a Fortune 500 Leader, Xerox is the largest business management processing company in the world and #1 in the marketplace. X3 Technologies, is one of the largest Xerox Authorized Agencies in Canada with an office in Markham is now hiring for the role of Business Development Representative in the Markham territory.
What is a Xerox Authorized Agency?
Sales Professionals in our Xerox Authorized Agencies across Canada provide small-medium businesses in their communities with Xerox’s value-added technology, consultancy, management services and IT solutions that anticipate and meet evolving business needs. To ensure the highest rate of success for your career in B2B sales, our world-renowned development programs offer cutting-edge and hands-on sales and product training, as well as personal and professional growth for every milestone in your career.
X3 Technologies is seeking high energy, self-starter individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that are looking to excel their career in sales. With the opportunity for unlimited earning potential, we will provide you everything you need to know to become a trusted technology sales specialist, consultant and advisor. We will offer you the opportunity to pursue your career goals in an independent business environment, with the stability, reputation and support of a world leader. With our technology, we can build your future.
What you’ll do
- Cold-Calling & Consulting with small and medium sized companies in your community marketing the full line of Xerox products and services
- Identify, research, strategize, and close business opportunities in your assigned territory
- Build, grow and maintain positive customer connections and relationships
- Presenting innovative solutions to enhance business efficiency through software application, workflow automation, document services and IT solutions
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints to effectively grow your book of business
- Ability to identify client needs and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the clients
- Collaborating with public and private sectors in your local community
- Working in autonomous role, but in a team environment where you collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best solutions to fit your customer’s needs
What you need to succeed
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience (B2B an asset)
- Outstanding communication, problem-solving, negotiation, organizational and time management skills with the internal drive to success
- Tech-savvy: Ability to understand Technical Products and communicate technical information
clearly and simply to non-technical people.
- Have experience with Salesforce, and ability to manage a variety of software business tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Team, etc.
- Successful at engaging with all levels in an organization - comfortable with C-level executives
Strong business acumen and work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license and eligible to work in Canada
- Leadership experience through community involvement, student organizations, extra curriculars, internships and/or work
What do we offer
- Unlimited earning potential: base pay + uncapped commissions + benefits
- Enrollment in Canada’s top paid sales program with endless mentorship
- Incredible potential for advancement for motivated performers (majority of our sales leaders within our Xerox Agencies started in this role)
- Professional development in a company that has a longstanding reputation for learning and career advancement opportunities
- Flexibility, freedom and autonomy of a start-up company, with the advantage of being supported by a world-class leader
- A culture that offers a dynamic, motivating and team-building environment
We Give You Something FREE Just For Applying
Ever wonder what the right career path is for you? Well, you don’t have to guess anymore. By applying with us today, you’ll receive a $50 Career Fit Assessment for FREE. Having your personality traits match a specific job description is so important when selecting your next career move. The FREE Career Fit Assessment provided by West X will help you make the right choice. Plus, as our thanks for applying, you get to keep your results even if you don’t land the job.
You can take it here : https://app.workwolf.com/pipelineLink/R1HHZQJY