Title: Account Manager
Organization: Digital Business Systems, Xerox Authorized Agency
Digital Business Systems is one of Canada’s largest Xerox agencies, providing document solutions
to the GTA, Kingston and Ottawa areas. We build on the Xerox proven track record of offering
excellent service in today’s high tech, fast-changing business environment. Under the exclusive Xerox
Agent Program, we provide local account management, document management, managed print
services, local service by Xerox trained professionals.
Digital Business Systems is fully certified and dedicated to addressing the unique challenges of our
customers. Our mandate is to focus on small to medium sized companies, with the goal of offering
equipment, software solutions, leasing and supplies solutions to our customers at competitive prices.
Role and Competencies:
- Client Focus: Demonstrating willingness to identify, understand and give priority to meeting the needs of the customer
- Communication and Influencing: The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external people, formally and informally, and where necessary to gain the agreement and acceptance.
- Embracing Change: The ability to work flexibly, adapting quickly to change and responding positively to new ways of working, enabling us to thrive on change and constantly improve
- Results Focused: The drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcome obstacles and drive results
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Displays enthusiasm and contributes to an effective team environment; demonstrates willingness to work cooperatively with others to deliver excellent customer service or to achieve a shared goal.
Role Specific Competencies
Consultative Selling: Identifies Xerox opportunities through an in-depth knowledge of our customers’
strategic and business needs. Seen as a thought leader and sought out by the client for business advise.
Industry Expertise: Applying an in-depth industry expertise to resolve client and Xerox business
issues and to address key business drivers.
Learning and Development: Demonstrating desire to learn and improve our own performance and
performance of others through the acquisition of skills, knowledge and learning through a variety of
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum post-secondary diploma or degree
• Minimum 2 years of progressive business to business sales experience
• Demonstrates commitment to continuous learning and development of yourself and others
• A record of meeting goals and revenue targets with personal drive and internal motivation
towards high achievement
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Demonstrated Business Acumen: ability to interpret economic and relevant business conditions
and redirect sales strategies accordingly
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in high-performing, team oriented environments
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work with diverse teams to formulate account strategy
• Excellent communication skills: oral, written and presentation skills
• Maintain expertise in industry trends, associated solutions and key partners by being actively
involved in the community, Chamber of Commerce, Industry associations is also considered