As a Fortune 500 Leader, Xerox is the largest business management processing company in the world and #1 in the marketplace. Hub Technology Group Inc. (Hub TGI), the largest Xerox Authorized Agency in Canada located in Ontario and Manitoba, is now hiring for an Account Manager for the Winnipeg, Thompson and Brandon areas.
What is a Xerox Authorized Agency?
Sales Professionals in our Xerox Authorized Agencies across Canada provide small-medium businesses in their communities with Xerox’s value-added technology, consultancy, management services and IT solutions that anticipate and meet evolving business needs. To help prepare you for your career in B2B sales, our world-renowned development programs offer cutting-edge and hands-on sales and product training, as well as personal and professional growth for every milestone in your career.
Hub TGI is seeking high energy, self-starter individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that are looking to excel their career in sales. With the opportunity for unlimited earning potential, we will teach you everything you need to know to become a trusted technology sales specialist, consultant and advisor. We will offer you the opportunity to pursue your career goals in an independent business environment, with the stability, reputation and support of a world leader. With our technology, we can build your future.
What you’ll do
- Cold-Calling & Consulting with small and medium sized companies in your community marketing the full line of Xerox products and services
- Identify, research, strategize, and close business opportunities in your assigned territory
- Build, grow and maintain positive customer connections and relationships
- Presenting innovative solutions to enhance business efficiency through software application, workflow automation, document services and IT solutions
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints to effectively grow your book of business
- Ability to identify client needs and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the clients
- Collaborating with public and private sectors in your local community
- Working in autonomous role Monday 8:30am - 5:30 and Friday 8:30am - 12:30pm, but in a team environment where you collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best solutions to fit your customer’s needs.
What you need to succeed
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience (B2B an asset)
- Outstanding communication, problem-solving, negotiation, organizational and time management skills with the internal drive to success
- Tech-savvy: Ability to understand Technical Products and communicate technical information
clearly and simply to non-technical people.
- Have experience with Salesforce, and ability to manage a variety of software business tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Team, etc.
- Successful at engaging with all levels in an organization - comfortable with C-level executives
Strong business acumen and work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license and eligible to work in Canada
- Leadership experience through community involvement, student organizations, extra curriculars, internships and/or work
What do we offer
- Unlimited earning potential: base pay + uncapped commissions + benefits
- Enrollment in Canada’s top paid sales program with endless mentorship
- Incredible potential for advancement for motivated performers (majority of our sales leaders within our Xerox Agencies started in this role)
- Professional development in a company that has a longstanding reputation for learning and career advancement opportunities
- Flexibility, freedom and autonomy of a start-up company, with the advantage of being supported by a world-class leader
- A culture that offers a dynamic, motivating and team-building environment